This is really upsetting me. I'm scared. What if there's something wrong with me? I'm probably the only one that hasn't started in my school. I just want to feel normal. Everyone tells me that it will come, but that i shouldn't want it because it's 'horrible'. well at least you know that you are normal, that there's nothing to worry about. 

Could it be my size? I weigh 44kilos (97lbs). I'm not that skinny just small. Am i still to grow and is that the reason i haven't started yet? The problem is, is that if there is a problem with, i don't think i could go to my mom to take me to the doctor. I know her, and she'll think i'm being paranoid and ridiculous. I don't know what to do.

Please help. Please.

Be happy! Because once you start you will wish you never did. It is unusual to not have started already but not uncommon. You may want to talk to your mom about it or call your local family planning center they can help you and it will be confidential.