Hey I am 15 and nearly 16 and I haven't started my periods I have been getting a whitish discharge for a while now and my breasts have been developing and I have grown pubic hair but I still have had no sign of my periods, is something wrong with me? and also does this mean I can not have sex untill I have started my periods?

I haven't started my period until I was 15. I can say that I was not extremely worried about this because I knew it that there is nothing wrong with me since I was talking with my mom before this and she told me that her period started when she was almost 16.

No, that doesn't mean this. I mean, you can have intercourse, but you should be very careful when it comes to this.

Like with your period, there is no need to rush. Everything is natural, your period will come (very soon I think) and there will be time to have sex. 

hi theres nothin to worry about i got 1 period at 12 then never had another for a year and then sometimes 2 3 years im now 24 and have 2 kids.it did make it harder to have kids took my first 2 years of plannin and my second a year there are good sides about it and bad

good things
no blood every month
u dont get caught pregnant so easy if theres accidents

bad things
u never know when a period comes
harder to have kids

if u want to protect ur self from sex and also have regular periods (but fake ones) take the pill ask ur doc for some and aslo discuss this with ur doc first there very helpful about this dont feel embarrassed about it is very common i know a few ppl who have the same problem there is one known cause for this its usually polytheistic ovaries witch is little cysts on ur ovaries nothin harmful just talk with ur doc is ur best bets hope i could of helped you
kirsty x

omg i am in exactly the same position as you! thank god! i know exactly how you feel hun and i so want to be able to have sex too! can we or not people? lol hi hun! xxxxxx

but i have had my period when i was 11 and now never since i am 13 and still no breast not even the littlest lump does any one have info?

Hey i can relate
i'm not the only one!
I'm 15 and a week years old and i haven't had my period yet
It's really upsetting me as i keep thinking that I'll never have kids :-(
i did have anorexiaso I'm wondering if i have screwed things up for my life
Someone reply!
xxxxxxxx

I now how you feel :-(
I'm 15, i started in november, but havn't had a period since.
I really don't know what to do, i've never had sex.
I have period pains every month, on time, but nothing :\
It's really confusing. I'm under weight and quite small. I've heard it can be stress, I've recently moved house, broke up with my boyfriend after 7 months and i have all my final exams.

Anyone Help?

retro spek wrote:

Hey i can relate
i'm not the only one!
It's really upsetting me as i keep thinking that I'll never have kids :(
Someone reply!
xxxxxxxx

i had an eating disorder too when i was 8-9 and i still dont eat normally but im better.. now im flat chested and havnt started my period... i think that we just slowed down our body and i hope both of us start soon!!!! im 14 now

hi I am 15 next month and I javent started either. I don't know what to do! I am going to America in a few weeks and I am going to Spain in a month with my friends and I am affraid that it starts before or during the holidays!!! Help me please

Heya
I am 14, 15 soon and although im developed i still haven't started my period. My mum started at 14 and all my friends have started. I feel really left out and am really worried that i won't be able to have children.
I had an eating disorder when i was 12 and since my mums a doctor she tells me that ive felayed it. Though iv heard that if you have a severe eating disorder for a long time in yout teens you could never start.
Hope this has helped.
Im sure your period will start eventually, even mine.
As soon as you stop worring it will probably start!
Good luck
xx :-)

My friend in high school didn't start her period until she was 16. From what she told me, sex was fine. Her hormone level is fine. She also said that because she started so late, she'll go through menopause earlier than most women. Anywho, I wouldn't encourage sex before your period, your body isn't ready. I am not a doctor, but I know the body isnt ready to handle such a thing just yet, just wait it out. :-)

omg- i am soo glad i foudn this page!
i am totally in the same boat as you guys! totally! i havnt had an eating dissorder, but i lost quite al lot of wieght recently and the periods still havnt started- oh i should probably say that i am 15, going 16 in 10 months exactly.
i also feel so left out of it! i hate it- i dont feel like a woman! i am surrounded by gorgeos shaplely girls, and i am just straight up and down! well thats the wierd thing; i am about 59-60 kilograms, but about 5ft 9 or 10, and i have really tiny boobs- i just feel like a little girl, or a boy! i have had boyfriends but i have never felt i can go as far as i have wanted because of my lack of period. i have had white discharge on and off for like 3 years, maybe longer, and i dont think i can hear ' dont worry, they will start soon' one more time or i might scream!!!!
i was in hospital recently, and i had an opertation on my bowls- the doctors checked my ovaries and uterus, and they said everyting ws healthy; but i cant wait any longer....i cry about it which sounds so dumb, but i do! i have kinda spilled out all on this post- please sumbody help me out!!!1
x

Hi everybody I'm almost 16 and I haven't had my period yet but I am showing some signs. I eat alot and I've always eaten alot my whole live (more than the average person), and I am 94 pounds. I have a very fast metabolism. But don't worry girls we will get though this. If anybody teases you stick up for yourself.
Good luck!!!!

Shasha

retro spek wrote:

Hey i can relate
i'm not the only one!
Someone reply!
xxxxxxxx

hi you are not on your own i will be 15 in 2 weeks and i am so conscious of starting at skwl. what can i do?
any help???????

hey girlies!
im 15 about to be 16 and havent started my period yet. im super hairy but i wax all time so it doesnt show but its deff a big problem for me! i have a doctors appointment on wednesday because i have boobs pubic hair and everything else you should have! im really nervous bcause dont want an internal or whatevvv but i dont think they wil have to do that. my regular doctor said that its eaither hormone unbalance or a csyt in my ovariess! keep me in your prayers because im scared. :-( i will let you guy know wht the doctor says.

btdubs sory about all the spelling:)