Well, I am 14 years old and I still haven't started my period. Is something wrong with me, or am I just a late bloomer. Im scared that I won't ever start my period! :? :?

Don't listen to those girls who are telling you that something is not OK with you. Just because they get their periods while they were 10, 11 or 12 doesn't mean that you need to get it at the same age as they did. Why I haven't started period yet was my main question when I was 12. It was bothering me I admit. But for no reason.

You are just a late bloomer if I can say late. You are only 14 years old and you can expect to get your period tomorrow. But this should not be your preoccupation. 

I have no idea. You must be pretty late though.. I started at 10/11.

hi im 14 and i havent had my period for that long..when i was 13 i didnt start and all my friends had started i was getting worried that i might not ever start..but no need to worry everyone starts at different ages but if you havent started by time you are sixteen then thats the time to worry but dont worry..my mum didnt start till she was 15..hope this helps you ;-)

I'm 30 now - but I didn't start my period until I was 14 and it has been normal since then. Some people just hit puberty later than others.

When i was in grade 7, i got my period for 2 days.
it never came back after that.
and now i am in grade 12.
i started the pill a couple of weeks ago, because my doctor wants to see if its possible for me to even get it.
im worried, what's wrong with me?

everyone starts there period different. i wouldnt be to worried about it. just be thankful you didnt start it in the 5th grade like a couple of my friends.
if your really worried about it go talk to your family doctor

Morgan
As you see everyone starts at all different times, You have not told us what your body looks like, so i will assume you have small breasts looking like buds or undefinable mounts, and just some pubic hair & nothing under the arms? if you have any of these, you are blossoming, so it will be there in do time, of you are advance stages, you may start at any time, which is the worst for any girl (I had a girlfriend start at 6th grade camp) stress and pressure, playing sports hard will keep the periods from arriving & not eating properly, milk, fruits and veggys, & healthy carbs in your diet will help alot, most girls have a moderate body fat before they start their periods. So stop warring and study for those up coming tests!!! so not by the time you are 16 and still not having any, see your doctor about it... see kotex web site to start off looking for the information you need.
RT
PS think of all the good time you are having without periods interrupting you at this time in your life!!!!

hi everyone dont worry i turned 16 3 years ago and i never had a period so my mom got worried and had me see a doctor she gave me pills to take to regulate it but once i stop taking them i am 19 years old now and just started my period by myself soo dont worry its just happen at diffrent times

Hi, i'm 14 and havent have my first period yet, my mum got her when she was 11. I am normal size and weight but no boobs, I have had white discharge for about 2 years now, I dont do alot of sport and i eat well. will i ever get my period because, i hate talking about it with friends it is so embarrasing. :-(

hey.
Got my period when i was 15, it came every so often .. not normal cycles at all!
I am now 16 years old and my doctor put me on Yazmin birthcontrol for a couple months to try and help regulate my cycle and get me back on track. However, i did not have my period for one year straight i would get it every few months and someones nothing, just little spotting. Since i have been 16, i have it on a regulated cycle for about 3 months. After i finish taking yazmin and my cycle is regulated and all good to go, will i still remain to grow? (boobs, heigh, weight).. etc.
I am currently 5'2, 107 pounds and have about 34/36 c cup breasts.
My mom told me she had the same problem with her period and didnt fully get it until she was almost 17. Now she has 38 D breasts, do you think i will be the same?

hi :)
im 14 and a half all my friends have their period. i have discharge everyday i have small enough breasts and i have pubic hair for about 2 years now . when is my period going to come or is it ever going to come:(
worried heidi :(

14 is'nt that yong most people don't get them til 15 or 16 soo don't worry it will come when its ready :-D

hey xx
well i am 15 years old, i do a lot of figure skating and eat quite well:) i started my period only 2 months ago but my breasts have not grown, still!! I'm worried about this because your breasts are supposed to grow even before you start your period!! help please:L are my breasts EVER going to grow?
thanks for you time
xxx

i just turned 14 and i havn't gotten my period. All my friends have and even my younger sister has.