13 years.

5,4 feet.

59 pounds.

Waist:14

I am trying to go down to 50 pounds and 12 inches aroung my waist.

I am training 5-9 hours and eating 100 kcal eachother day.

Each: mon,wed,fri,sun i am eating. 

(for the sake of myself im going to convert the measurements to Kg)

59 pounds = 26.8kg
50 pounds = 22.7kg

Why are you trying to get so skinny?! At age 13-18 you shoud be eating the most you can eat (of healthy foods) as you can. This is because this "weight" will later turn in to tissue protein and height.

A BMI index can you what weight range your body is in. it can be split into 5 catagories;

BMI Categories:

• Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

YOUR BMI = 10.1

You are 5,4 (160 cm) and weigh 26.8 kg (59 pounds). YOUR BMI IS EXTREMELY LOW ALREADY! YOU'RE ANAREXIC!

DAng girl that's unhealthy! You weigh 59! And you want to weight 50? You need to talk to a docter or a family member. You don't want to look like a walking skeleton with your riibs poking out of your skin. I'm 13 also and weight 122 pounds 5 ft. Big difference!!! I want to lose to pounds and weigh 102! But would never take it so for that I look like an walking skeleton. I'm losing weight because I'm fat. You want to lose weight because why?? Seriously you need to talk to some one and eat 3 meals a day. Your just so skinny.

How can lose weight i am 186.8 and exercise 12 hours and it not coming off fast enough i eat 800 calories a day and drink plenty of water take diet pills, water pills, laxitives. How do you get so lucky my goal is 60 pounds

I am fat no mater what you say i know the truth is because my best friend ed is the only one who never lies to me

So what i do not care what you say or think and if i have what you have an eating disorder to you don't know what i am going through or why i think this way. So why do you think your fat? I think that because of three things one i was always told by my mom i was fat and ugly and need to lose weight when i was 8. 2 i was sexualy abused. 3 i was psyhically abused to.

That is my niece i am mad at you she crying about what you typed to her right now i hope your happy

I hope your happy my neice is crying right now because of you as well thanks alot