I'm 14 and had sex for the first time two days ago. I regret it so much but here's what happened. I was at this party and I drank too much and so did this guy (I know I know, TERRIBLE idea and I'm too young to be at a party anyways, I know this so don't tell me) but he didn't have a condom and I am not on birth control and I told him that so he NEEDS to pullout and he said he will and during the whole entire experience (which lasted only 10 minutes or so) I told him to pull out and then we just stopped because he said that I didn't trust him that he's going to do it. I know he went pee before this also so I don't think I could get pregnant from this. but anyways, I woke up this morning and my friend called me telling me that the guy I had sex with didn't pullout, she got this information from the guy's friend so i decided to talk to him, he said that the guy I had intercourse with doesnt remember if he pulled out or not, (but I do remember us stopping). I told him about how we stopped and the reason why and he said I should be good and because we weren't in there for that long AND because he was drunk it probably would've taken longer for it to build up before he came. I don't know his number and I can't find him on any social media. my older friend is taking me to the pharmacy to get plan b, I have like 30 hours left before the 72 hour thing, will it still be effective? will plan b still work? should I get a pregnancy test? my parents can't find out about this unless it's needed but we are moving in about ten days and I don't know what to do. abortion is legal where I'm moving and you don't need parent permission so I'll have to tell my sister to take me if it comes to that. I can't be pregnant, I'm only 14!!! my birthday is in about a week so I'll be 15 then. I need help, I need advice someone please help me

Hi anonymous,

1.  The pull out method is NOT a reliable means of birth control.  Don't trust it.

2.  Take the Plan B.  If you were both drunk he may not even remember if he pulled out or not.  The longer you wait the less effective it is.

3.  Don't take the chance.

4.  It's too early for a pregnancy test.  It is NOT immediate.  It takes about two weeks at least before the test can become accurate.

5.  Always use protection, all the time.

Good luck.

do you think I would've been able to te if he came or not in me?? also if he did, is there any like "side effects" because I've been feeling sick ever since, yesterday I had a hangover and stuff but today I feel feverish and my body feels weak and a little nauseous. yesterday there was blood that was bright but today it's darker?

You might have noticed an increased amount of discharge from your vagina. A lot depends upon how much he ejaculated too. Remember, it only takes one sperm.

The blood is normal after having sex, especially the first few times.

Your other symptoms are not specific to pregnancy - it would be too early for any. It might be related to your drinking - it can make you feels sick afterwards.

Take the Plan B.