Hi. I'm 18 years old and I had sex with this guy that I hooked up with a few says ago. we had sex twice and both times, we didn't use a condom even though I told him to. I know it's still bad on my part as will. He didn't ejaculate inside of me but I know about precum and everything and it has been stressing me out like crazy. I took a plan b pill for the second time that we did it but it would have been too late for the first time. I am now having really heavy period flow but I just had my period so I'm really confused and I don't know if I could still be pregnant if I'm bleeding. I also had read all the information that I could online about it and I know basically that I'm screwed but I really need help.  I really don't want to have a baby and I never want a baby, especially with a man that I don't love. I just want to know if I'm too late, and if there's anything to keep me from getting pregnant at this point, please please please tell me because my life would be ruined if I were to be pregnant.  

hey there just so I’m clear on the details can you tell me  the start date of your last period, the dates that you had sex and the dates you took plan B.   Also, normally are your periods regular or irregular? Do you get just 1 a month or more?