i am 14, i recently lost my virginity the next day i noticed spotting so i figured it was my period. i noticed very dark blood. it was also unprotected sex but he pulled out before he came. my periods are irregular but i get one every month. is this my period? normal? possibly pregnant? im also feeling lots of cramping and nausiated. please help me

Hi:
The only way to confirm or deny a pregnancy is to have a pregnancy test. You might want to wait a week or so. Dark blood, means old blood. Could you have injured your vagina during sex. You are so young. If you are sexually active you need to be seeing an ob/gyn. If you don't want to tell anyone, you still need care. You could try a clinic. They would also advise you about having unprotected sex. It doesn't sound like you have a lot of information in this area, but you need it. You've got to take care of yourself. Your future could depend upon it. Please get to a clinic soon. Consider avoiding sexual activity until you can educate yourself about some things. Please......Let us know what you decide to do and how you are doing.

it could be pregnancy....take a test??

Even if your boyfriend pulled out before he came, it is still possible for you to be pregnant. There is sperm in both semen and pre-ejaculate and most men produce both without realizing it so it sounds like it's possible that you may have gotten pregnant. The spotting you are seeing is possibly from the loss of your virginity, not your period. But it's still possible that you're not pregnant. Have you had a pregnancy test yet? We are curious to hear how things are going for you.

Hi curlyribbon:
What did you find out? Are you pregnant? If so, what are your plans? If you are not, what was actually causing your symptoms? If you are not, have you considered a reliable form of birth control. Perhaps you are not quite ready for sexual activity without considering the ups and downs of it. You can say no, especially if this experience has impacted you at all. I hope that you will consider what is best for you right now at your age. Please let me know what you think about this idea. I hope that things have worked out the way that you needed them to. Please post an update when it is convenient. I look forward to hearing from you soon.