So I had recently lost my virginity 2 days ago.... And the next day I had a wierd feeling in my stomach (nothing to serious) but yesterday, I started to bleed and have stomach pains... ! I'm not sure what it is... And i'm very scared.... Any help?

Hi Bla,

It's too early for ANY symptoms of pregnancy.

You can however have cramping/discomfort from having sex, especially the first few times.  Some bleeding is normal too.  It can happen from the trauma of having sex and possibly your hymen being torn.

Did you use any protection?  When is your period due?

Sadly no I did not.... But he had told me he did not get anything in me..... But I doubt it.... Its due arround the 15.... Or 16

There is always a chance of pregnancy. If you are about 1/2 way through your cycle then your fertility is high as you likely just have, or just about to, ovulate.

Precum can contain sperm. That he pulled out is a good thing.

You might consider an emergency contraceptive. Within 72 hours of having sex they are very effective.

Thank you!
Well... Now I have another worry.... Its been 3 days now and i'm still bleeding..... Its pretty heavy just like my period, could it be my period started even though its to early?
Should I be worried?

You can have bleeding from the trauma of having sex, especially the first time or if your hymen is torn.

It's odd that it appears to be your period, 2 weeks early. If it continues, see your doctor. It does not indicate you are pregnant, it's too early for ANY symptoms. Implantation likely wouldn't have even occurred yet.