i started the pill 1 month ago so i could get regular. i lost my virginity 2 weeks after my period. There was no bleeding after we had sex and it didnt hurt at all. my friends dont think that i technically had sex then. He didnt use a condom either, but he didnt get any inside of me. If there was no bleeding and pain then is there any chance of pregnancy?

well, you are not a virgin anymore. you had sex. and yes, anytime you have sex, especially unprotected you can be pregnant. so, i guess you didn't wait a full month before you had sex? did your doctor tell you how long you should wait until the pill is effective? some pills don't take full effect until a month after use. but he did not ejaculate inside of you so, your chances decrease. don't worry too much. worrying can make your body do abnormal things to make you think you are pregnant. just wait to see if you get your period. and if not, take a pregnancy test. but, until then, please don't worry too much.

if you are on microgynon you are protected from day 1!

but no, you are no longer a virgin as you had sex and the likelihood of being pregnant is pretty slim, so try not to worry!

if in doubt, take a pregnancy test!