Im 15 im 179cm im overweight 70kg i have pubic hair but cant ejaculate and my voice hasnt change and my penis is still really small i dont know what to do please help

Hi Hondras,

Give yourself some time.  We all develop at different rates/times.  Don't compare yourself to anyone else.  Your penis can easily grow into your early 20's.

What happens when you masturbate?  Have you ever had a wet dream?

Never Had a wet dream

When i masrurbate i feel something coming but doesn't seem to come

You may not be masturbating long enough OR you just may not be able to ejaculate yet.
Give it time Hondras.

Thank's you helped me so much☺

1. Lose weight ( This lets you see your member.)
2. Daily supplements that promote cell growth, growth .consult physician 1st.
3. Give time until after puberty to do exercises to grow your member. It is true you can.
4. Breathing is essential. Inhale and your solar plexus (abdomen swells) hold 4 seconds , exhale your solar plexus (abdomen flat) 4 seconds at least 30 mins a day, sitting, standing or lying down.
6. Psychology. Belief you can grow it and satisfy regardless how long it takes to grow it for it is hard work.

Now go and out there and enjoy.