The problem is when I masturbate, I have a lot of pre-cum flowing out within 2-5 miniutes, but cant get an orgasam. I piss instead of ejaculating, and it really gets on my nerves. I'm worried about this, because I'm not going to go and tell my parents "Hey, I cant cum."

i have this same problem but i dont release any precum, and just urinate everywhere like crazy

I have never heard of this to be honest, but you can always ask a doctor. It will be confidential.

That happened to me the first two times I masturbated (I was 16 when it happened too)but it stopped soon thereafter.Hope this helps.

i too am unable to cum i piss all over myself instead it goes everywhere and is a real hastle to clean of my pillow. i tried 2hrs a few times still no cum only urine. i mean i have hooked up with girls that are into peeing but there arent many out there and i really want to cum. id also like to talk to the individual that started this post directly so we could further discuss what happens and hopefully reach a solution or maybe one of us will figure it out and we can share.

I can't believe other people have this problem. I thought I was the only one. I'm also 16. I've never cum. Except I don't piss on my bed. I get turned on. I start masturbating for awhile nothing happens, I loose my erection, I REALLY need to pee (I think my bladder reacts to me rubbing my penis), and then I go in the toilet. Maybe I'm just awful at masturbation. I've never gone any further than making out, and I haven't told anyone about this because I'm too embarrassed. There are posts here from a year or two back. Has anyone been able to cum since then? Or figure out why they can't? Thanks, and sorry if I spelled a bunch of words wrong. I'm an awful speller lol.

Guys,
It's a mistake to approach masturbation as some sort of goal or badge of honor.

We masturbate because it feels good, or we enjoy the pleasure of an ejaculation or coming.

If you're gaging your success by whether you produce white stuff or clear stuff... or whether your body spews semen or urine, you're missing the point.
Though I understand your desire to have reassurance that you're "doing it right" or that "It's coming out right".

Trust me, when your body is ready for you to start emitting sperm, it will be there whenever you climax.

The fact that you aren't, or can't, tells me that your body has not matured enough for you to be doing what you're trying to do. So, why are you doing it? Cause it feels good? Cause your classmates tell you that they can? Cause you want proof that you're a man?

If you're getting pleasure from stimulating yourself and you produce a clear stream or urine when you climax, what's wrong with that? If the goal is for you to feel good, doesn't this do that?

I would recommend that you try less frequently and less hard to produce an orgasm.

Most of you have not listed your age, but I would think that you are still developing.

It would be of great help to ask your father what age he matured at, and began producing sperm and semen... but I doubt that he recorded it anywhere, and I doubt that any of you will want to bring it up in such fashion. Perhaps an older brother could help explain when they started.

You may find that they started late... or earlier than you did or do... but you may also find that there's a great deal of variation among individuals. And that should give you some comfort that you're still normal...

Relax a bit. ;-)

hi i had same problem for ages i use to get that feeling but nothing would come out at age of 13 i started getting cum come out

Emphasis is mine....

I think THERE's your problem....

Hi everyone: OK anatomy 101, below you will find a diagram of a mans reproductive system. You will notice the bladder is right on top of the seminal sac! When you masterbate the thrusting is giving more of the bladder a workout thant the main guy!! Just like women TOTALLY empy your bladder 1st, THEN try it, a boy can usually start having wet dreams about 1o then he will get more "profishcient" at it. So just know there is answers and help. And like Kirk said, don't sweat thte smalll stufff.

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/guys/male_repro.html

I'm 18 and i orgasm just nothing ever comes out. I rarely get a drip.

i think several of you may be suffering from something termed "retrograde ejaculation". google it and see if it seems relevant to your problem.

i sugjest go into the bathtub and masterbait until u cum and then once u do that wont be a probblem

hey i have the same thing aswell i cant cum and i piss :$ i also got to ask when i do is it supposta tickel? or when i start to get hard and i masterbate it gets card and i think i goin to cum cause i feel it but i piss

jack offf for hours at a time and the olnly time i can cum is in a wet dream for some reason i can never get it out myself