I'm 15,I've hit puberty and my penis is 7 inches and i have hair around it and everything, its just that when i ejaculate i just pee.i don't produce sperm.is there something wrong with me or am i just doing something wrong or does it just take more time?I've heard that the (pee) that i'm refering 2 is really sperm.is this true?or false?please help me out.

all i can do it to describe what cum is like and you can compare that to what your seeing. Time is a key during puberty. Early ejaculations can be a watery, clearish and not much of it. The more your body develops then the ejaculate will turn thicker, white and some can smell a bit like bleech! Somtimes it can be a bit yellowish which is also ok. Even adults will find there ejeculate can vary from time to time both in its consitancy and amounts. It will also vary depending on when you last ejaculated and how often you do it.

what makes you so sure that it is pee, can you describe what you are seeing perhaps?

The same thing is happening to me and am glad it is not just me i projuce pee sometimes and i feel it coming but nothing comes it is scarying me

When you ejaculate, you should have an orgasm - a wonderful feeling but diffcult to describe! Do you get this intense feeling when you ejaculate? If not it may be that you are stopping before you cum. You will often see pre-cum before your ejaculation, which is often watery looking. Maybe this is what you are seeing.

yo man i am also 15 but i first ejaculated when i was 14 and barley hit puberty, when i jack off now i make sure to go pee before hand cuz somtimes that comes out instead of cum. so if u havent already try going pee before u jack off or if u feel like u have to pee during jacking off go then continue to jack off

Guest wrote:

confused101 wrote:

I don't think that it's possible for you to urinate while you are ejactulating. What you are actually experiencing is a watery preejaculate liquid instead so it doesn't really help if you have to go pee or something like that then it doesn't do anything. Does that make sense?

I am young age but i also masturebate. i must be producing this liquidy stuff i simply thought i had a problem of some sort ty for informing me its a liquidy substense.

yer i am having this problem i have had my wet dream i think and hit pubity and everything but not had semen come out my penis when i jack off i have pre cum on my penis comes on every day cus i shower every day and see see cum is sumwere lol but not cuming out when i jak off just pree cum around the bellend hmm dunno i might just be fussy or need to jack off longer peridos

that is impossible caz when u have a erection ur urin cant go through till ur soft....what r they teaching teens in health now adays lol...so yeah most likely pre cum.....

Guest wrote:

First of all, lets not lie about how big your so called "penis" is... If you can call it that since its unable to produce anything but...pee

But in all seriousness... you should probably stop beating the meat. At age 15, you should probably be looking for a girl to catch it for you.
Just don't pee on her.

Hey bud, quit bein rude to the guy that is having a problem this site is for support not negative put downs.

I don't know if this is normal, but I wouldn't describe it as a wonderful feeling, but defiantly weird, is that normal?

i am 17 and i still dont cum!

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

confused101 wrote:

LIES!! i can pee when erect

that is the problem i dont want to pee on her... i wanna check before that ....

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

confused101 wrote:

I've pee'd before while I was hard it's kinda hard to keep straight but I have :\