Also is there any signs that you're close to being able to? I can pre-cum and I have a lot of black pubes. Have a good day :D

My first time was when I was 12. i wasn't even extincting it. You should be happy you have pubes. I barely have any myself

Hi Guest
There are a couple of things like how long it has been since you started puberty and how far you are progressing in it and how old you are.
Since you are able to pre-cum and have lots of pubes it sounds like you are developing just as you should be.
A boy’s first ejaculation can range a great deal for some it is around 12 like bluestarkydd his first was with little pubic hair growth so there is no set standards for it happening or even early for others it can take until they are 15 or 16 it just depends when your body reaches the point that you are able to ejaculate.
Your first ejaculation could happen pretty soon there is nothing wrong with you and you’re developing normally and what you are hoping for will happen soon enough it could be a wet dream when you’re sleeping or it could be during masturbation but be patient it will happen.

Hi Bluestarkydd
Since your first was at 12 and you weren’t trying was it a wet dream, your pubic hair growth may be limited at the moment but for being able to ejaculate at 12 and having some hair sounds like you are developing just as you should be and everything is normal in your growth and development as well.
Everyone grows and develops at their own rate and pace, penis size, hair growth and height can vary a great deal among guys the same age and that is a normal part of developing going through puberty.

It just depends what stage of puberty youre in, im almost 13 and have white cum, but Im also 5.5 inches hard and have very thick pubes. im in stage 4 of puberty

It varies a lot from about age 10 to about age 15, but age 12 seems to be most common. I was age 12.

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.

One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started.

When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.

Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.

At 12, I began to ejaculate but my ejaculations were not thick or whitish semen (clear like percum after orgasm), I also got a few pubic hairs (straight less than 1/4 of an inch).

My ejaculations becomes thicker shortly before my 14th birthday.