so im almost 15 and I still can't produce sperm. I jack off quite a bit and whenever I get the orgasm right after nothing comes out but when I keep going for like 2 seconds longer it looks like pee is coming out it even smells and looks like pee. I can see little hairs in my armpit are starting to grow I have hairs around my penis and on the balls and they are just starting to turn darker. I've noticed some tiny hairs on my thighs I'm starting to grow facial hair and my penis hasn't grown or I don't think.

Hi guest,

You should be very close to ejaculating.

You have pubic hair and are developing armpit hair, etc.  That you have an orgasm means you are close - it sounds like a "dry" orgasm though.  Those happen shortly before you are able to ejaculate.

Are you on any medications?  Some meds can interfere with your ability to ejaculate.

I am not on medication

I have another question, is my voice going to break soon? I've been getting some voice cracks like 1-2 every month for the past 4 months. But nothing has changed at all I'm kind of sad because everyone else has a deeper voice and I'm one of the older kids in my grade and it hasn't changed yet

It is starting to crack. When it'll break nobody can tell. We ALL develop at different rates/times.

Things just take time to happen, and some guys are just a little bit behind the others. You are NORMAL.