My last period was oct 24th to oct 28th . I had sex with my boyfriend no condom on Nov 20. He did ejaculate inside and then again we had sex on Nov. 23 (or 24 it was about 2 in the am). We were fighting in between the 20th and the 23rd  and i had a one night stand on the 22nd, the guy did not wear protection and he did not ejaculate inside. I took a plan b Nov 26th and followed up with a pregnancy test a week later on Dec 4th. Im 5 weeks pregnant appox. And im not sure who the father is, any help?

Hi guest,

So you missed a period in November?  You should have had your November period start around Nov 21.

None of the dates you posted would be likely times for you to conceive.  With a period starting on October 24 you'd normally ovulate and be most fertile sometime between November 4 and 8.  Sex between about October 29 and November 10 would be window in which you were to conceive depending upon exactly when you conceived.  Having sex after November 10, the odds drop dramatically and you'd be at your lowest fertility around November 21.

5 weeks works back to November 8.  Most doctors base dates on your LMP. 

Hope it helps.

Yes i completely missed my period for november. Me and my bf have sex quiet often so i would not be surprised if we had sex after my period disappeared in october. (My memory is not so good so i have trouble remembering when i actually had sex especially so far back and i dont write it down which i should but i never keep track for very long)