Hi, i'm 18 years old, and about 2 weeks ago, jan. 4, I had protected sex with my boyfriend, but it only lasted for like 5-6 minutes, and we only we only had sex once, and the condom didn't leak nor break  and i'm suppose to have my period January 10. and its been seven days and i still don't have it. so i have been taking pregnancy tests and the results always come out to be negative. 

and also I ate a lot during winter break since you know it was the holidays and also exercised  more than i ever have. 

This is stressing me out, because i'm not ready to be pregnant:( please help! 

especially i dont want to disappoint my parents.... 

Dear Sweet,

If you expected your period 10th Jan, then you would have expected to have ovulated 27th Dec, in which case yu would not have likely been fertile 4th Jan. The only way you could be pregnant is if you ovulated 8 days later than expected (4th Jan), then your period would have been lined up for tomorrow, and a HPTest would not be considered accurate until at least the day after.

But you have not given any cycle details. What date did your last period start? What is your cycle length? Is it regular? Also, have you had any other sexual activity whereby sperm could be transferred to your vagina (manually perhaps)?

BTW. If you don't want to get pregnant, and don't want to disappoint your parents, don't have sex!

Hope that helps as a start.

okay well i had my period december 7th and ended on december 13th and the one before that my period started october 31, and ended november 6th or 7th, either one. and nope i didnt have any other sexual activity between december and january, that was only it. and our intercourse lasted for like 5 minutes.

so i'm kinda confuse as to why i still dot have my period.......

Dear Sweet
With period starts of 31st Oct and 7 Dec your 'cycle' was 37 days. If you were expecting your period 10th Jan, then that would indicate a cycle of 34 days. Either way your intercourse on 4th Jan was outside the likely fertile days. However, you could have ovulated much earlier, for 5 minutes is ample time for sperm transfer. However, you might have ovulated much later or not at all. By Thursday, an HPT is likely to be a reliable indication of whether you are pregnant.
Hope this helps

Yes, it helps a lot, but today I had this discharge and i thought it was my period but it looks like old blood, and the whole day today ive been having back pains. and then i saw this thick mucus discharge, and idk what it means.... any idea? 

and thank you so much btw 

It could indicate your period is on its way. If it hasn't arrived by today, take an HPT tomorrow. 'Old blood' appearance is sometimes because of a later period; back pains could indicate period imminence.