I had my period from the 16 - 20th. An had unprotected sex on 28th? Can I be prego?

Dear Kelly

Yes you certainly can (if he discharged anything)!

If your cycle is the standard 28 days, then ovulation is estimated to have taken place 30th Oct. So, bearing in mind that sperm live for about five days in a woman's body, 28th Oct is considered a highly fertile day. Implantation (Pregnancy) could then have occurred on 8th Nov. If not pregnant, your period was due 13th Nov.

If your cycle is (say) days, then ovulation is estimated to have taken place 1st Nov. So 28th is still considered a fertile day. Implantation (Pregnancy) could then have occurred on 10th Nov. If not pregnant, your period was due 15th Nov.

However, things do not always work to 'schedule'. Fertilisation might not have occurred, and periods can be delayed or missed. Nor might implantation have taken place. The only way to know is by a pregnancy test.

Hope this helps.