i was on the pill for 5 months and stopped taking them on the 16th of march after i tried to skip my period in february and ended up having a light period for the entire month til my period came. on the 17th of march my period came fairly heavy and since it finished, ive had unprotected sex a number of times. how likely is it to get pregnant in the month after the pill? ive noticed my breasts have been swollen and ive had more frequent urination, as well as some lower back pain. my period isn't due till the 17th so it's too early to take a test but something is telling me im getting all worked up over nothing. im not worried if i am pregnant, just curious. is it possible??

Okay so this isn't a reply but another question I had unprotected sex and 3days later started bleeding my period is 10days early, this is my second day of bleeding I'm not bleeding as much and not really cramping like I usually do, also how long after implanting can you take a pregnancy test?