Okay Im 17 Yrs Old My Last Period was on 9-16-2012 It Ended On 9-20-2012 I Had Unprotected Sex On 9-21-2012 With My Boyfriend A Couple Times He Came In Me A Few Times That I Know Of, I Started Feeling Sick On 9-23-2012 I Thought It Could Have Been Pregnancy Symptoms Cause I Was Feeling Tired All The Time, Headaches, & The Feeling That I Was Gonna Throw Up, But I Also Thought It Was Way To Early For It To Be That That I Could Just Be Getting Sick Due To The Weather Changes On 9-25-2012 I Had Very Light Bleeding Only When I Wiped For About 2 Hours Then It Was Gone, I Still Felt Sick & Thats When I Began To Worry, I Started Having Brown Like Mucus Discharge, No Smell , Stretchy Sorry If Its Too Much Info But Last Week I Think On Monday 10-8-12 I Started Having Like Really Really Light Bleeding That When I Wiped It Was Kind Of Brownish, That Was Followed By Brown Discharge Alot, That Lasted About 4 Days & Only Very Little Got Into my underwear , Now There Is No Brown Discharge The Only Discharge I Am Having Is Now Like Whitish/Clear Stretchy & Some Times Mucus Like Discharge, My Period Was Suppose To Come On 10-16-2012 & Now I Am 2 Days Late , I Want To Know What You All Think Because Right Now I Dont Know What To Think.'?.. 

Hi there, Based on what you have said, I don't think you are pregnant from the intercourse on the 21st of September. I am curious if you had unprotected sex the first week of October? Judging on your period date, you are ovulating the first week of the month and that would be the time you were more likely to become pregnant. It could be that you are stressed, which can cause our cycles to fluxuate, it could be an imbalance in your healthy bacteria in the vagina that causes there to be excess mucus. I would probably take a home pregnancy test by no later than the 25th if you are worried. I hope this helped. Good luck!

Thankyou Last Time That I Did Have Unprotected Sex Was With Him On 10-6-12 But Okay I Will, Think I Am Gonna Take One On Saturday Morning .

You're very welcome, if you find out that you are pregnant and need to talk to someone, I am on here almost every day, I will be more than happy to talk to you. If you're not (which I personally hope you're not, been there done that, it's hard that young) then I am happy for you, and you can let me know that too if you want. Either way, good luck to you sweety! take care...oh and you can private message me if you want ok.

Okay ThankYou Well I Did Plan On Taking A Test On Saturday But I Didnt Get Paid Like I Was Suppose To.. I Still Have Not Started I May Not Be Able To Get A Test Untill Wednesday But i Will Let You Know When I Find Out If I Am Or Not.