My cycle is very regular every 28 days. I had unprotected sex about 1 1/2 weeks after my period. About 1 week after unprotected sex I began having cramps. They went away after 2 days. About 1 week later I had cramps in the lower front of my abdomen, usually my menstrual cramps are to my right side. I had some slight light pink discharge only when i wiped. 2 days later I began what I think was my period, only it was a little over a week early. It only lasted 1 1/2 days. It was much lighter than usually (but I did have clots like a normal period). On the third day I had dark brown discharge. I have been extremely tired and continue having cramps in my lower front abdomen. I haven't been very hungry either. Today is one week later and the cramps seem a little worse. I took an HPT 2 days after the "period" because I wasn't sure if it could be implantaion but it came back negative. Could I be pregnant? and what would my next step be?

Hello everyone
I had my period on february 5, then last month i had my period 10, i thought i would be ovulating last month on the 23 so i had sex from the 21,22 & 23 didn't have sex on 24,25 or 26 and had sex 27,28 and 30. I really thought i was pregnant cause i started gaining weight i was so bloated i looked pregnant my breast felt bigger and i had this pain in my lower abdomin. April 8 i saw brown spots in the panty and when i wipe little brown off and on the next day i had little pink with the brown(little heavier) then on the 9 i had moderate blood on the pad and when i wipe, i had clots dropping everytime i went and pee for 3 days(normally i would only have clots the 2nd day of my period and no more) I took a pregnancy test about a week after i had ovulated and it was negative i had another test tuesday 10 second day of "period" it was also negative.
Ok my questions are was i ovulating March 23 (i'm not sure what cycle i have a 28 or 31 and also could the test have been wrong and i was pregnant and had a miscarriage cos i went to the doc 11th and he told me it's my period but today is day 5 of my period yesterday hardly any blood and today started heavy again after i lifted some heavy boxes.
I know i'm sounding crazy and paranoid its only because i want a baby, been trying from feb and nothing yet. ADVICE PLEASE!!!

i reckon that if the hpt came back negative then it was more than likely that ur not pregnant but dont worry! me and my partner were trying 11 months until i got pregnant now we have a healthy 1 year old beautiful daughter! the best thing i can advise is that after your period has stopped have as much sex as possible then after sex lay on ur back with ur hips resting on a pillow with your legs in the air to make sure all the sperm runs down where it needs to go, it worked for me!! good luck keep me informed!