Have had unprotected sex with my bf preety much the whole month of march. My last period was 20th feb was due next 20th march. Was 9days late, had pink to red only when i wiped, then nothing only lasted 3days? pregnant?

I'm the same boat you are. My last period was the the 22nd of March, 2007. My cycle is every 30 days. I've been spotted for 9 days and flow or signs of a period. Today I am 11 days late and I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, so I will take another one next week.

hey,

im kind of in the same boat as you!
me and my partner are trying to conseive and I was 9 days late after having unprotected sex. (we have never used protection)
I was due on the 1st aug but come on with a very light red with a hint of brown,
3 days on and It's still very very light, sometimes there is nothing on the pad, only when i wipe, and sometimes its just a little bit,
I took a pregnacy test, but it came back negative,
have you found anything out ?
xxx

on the 7th day of my missed period, I had very light pink with cm(cervical mucus). Then on the 9th night of the missed period, I have some brown in a panty liner. The 10th day missed period, so far I dont have anything. I had a pregnancy test done and a blood test done. I didnt speak with anyone about the blood test. They said if I am pregnant they will call me.. They didnt call. I am just confused now. I have very very very soar breasts and flutterly cramps. Im on a 28 day cycle and have been my whole life. Last time I missed a period was when I was 14 weeks pregnant with my son. plz someone?

My period is 9 days late when I started to get real light red spotting and now it is real little so it is a period? I have been feeling all the things that say you are pg but when I do the home test they say NO! I was going to take another test in a few days. I have a doctors appointment for next week for my yearly. I have been like clock work and it is not on that day it is next few days and more powerful pains but this one is totally different. I just feel weird.

I thinkt hat sounds like a good plan. I don't think that it's conclusive that you're pregnant or anything yet. I don't know what it is but it could be stress as women often do skip their period. Can you let us know how it turns out for ou?

I have the same problem on day 9 of being late...i had spotting a few days light pink sometimes brown. Than that was it still waiting to see if i am haven't taken a test yet... was prego in 09' baby died premature birth..=( i just dont want to get my hopes up again.

Hi I'm So Confused I Had My Period On The 5th & It Went Off On The 9th I Had Sex UNPROTECTED On The 10th & He Ejaculated In Me 2 or 3 Times Then I Started Spotting On The 17 For Like 3 Days. & Now It's August 19 & My Period Was Suppose To Come On, On The 1st ! Its NOW The 19th I've Been Constantly Throwing Up In My Mouth & Swallowing It !

Hey there, I am a little worried due to the fact that I have sore nipples and have to pee more than I use to I have missed my period for 9 days then last night I noticed light bleeding but no clots and then I assumed it was a period I inserted a tampon then took it out a few seconds later the blood was brown I slept with a pad on that night to keep track of the color of my blood I woke to no blood in the pad and when I wiped as when I used my first urine I had light pink then I inserted a tampon took it out again and noticed it was a little darker than when I had wiped but it wasn't heavy after that I experienced mild cramping but similar to period cramps. Could I be pregnant or is this just a period?