My periods are usually irregular so i have no idea if my period was late or just being normal. My last period started on June 16th, 2012 which lasted 6 days. (but this was also the same day i had sex for the first time. Coincidence, or no?) Around the July 10th I've been feeling slightly bloated, but that only lasted for about 4-5 days. I also experienced burping and farting, sorry for TMI. Then on July 22nd i started cramping and bleeding which i assumed was my period because i always cramp the first day of my period. However, after the initial bleeding i saw, a few hours later there was barely any blood on the pad i put on. There was only blood when i wiped for the first day. The second and third day I actually started bleeding on the pad, but it wasn't my usual mod-heavy flow of a period, it was lighter. For the fourth and fifth day it was more of a spotting that i read about on implantation bleeding. However, when I read online about implantation bleeding it said that it occurs 10 to two weeks after conception. I had sex June 26th so that means i should've started implantation bleeding on July 10th, but I didn't. I started on July 22nd. Also, the color changed through out the days from pink, to red, to brown. Am I experiencing an odd period because i've just begun being sexually active last month, or am i really pregnant?

I am kinda in the same boat . I had sex for the first time July 11th and I've been having cramps and bloating lately but my period hasn't came and I'm really scared that I'm pregnant .

I'm really hoping that I'm just over reacting over this and that everything is okay. 

me too and I heard that stress can also play a major role in it as well so I'm trying not to over think everything