My period is 10 days late, but around the day I was suppose to get it I was having cramps, so I figured it was coming. It's now 10 days later and I still am having bad cramps, but my period has yet to come. The weirdest thing if all is I'm having spotting? It's like my period will start and it'll last like 20 minutes and then stop...[ this is going to sound kind of gross because I don't know how to explain it otherwise ]. On Sunday, I thought I started my period so I inserted a Tampon, went to work and during my shift I went to "change" and when I pulled the tampon out there was very light menstrual blood, and for the rest of the day until around 11pm that night I didn't have any bleeding what so ever. But for the past few days, this keeps happening to me, its like I have brown spotting. Obviously pregnancy is in the back of my mind, but every time my boyfriend and I have sex we either use a condom or he pulls out, and we've been doing this for over a year now. Are there any other reasons this could be happening or any other reason besides stress that my period is "late", I've never had a period be this late before. Maybe 4 days late, but not 10 days. Can someone please help me out?

i think you are pregnant and that spotting is implantation bleeding. implantation bleedins is caused when the fertilized egg implants itself into your uterine lining and it is associated with light cramping. the implantation symptoms closley resemble your period. you need blood work done or a home pregnancy test. and the pull out method is not 100% affective at preventing pregnancy there is a such thing as pre-cum and you can become pregnant from pre-cum.

Hi, im basically in the same boat, i am now 10 days late. when my period was due i had cramps like it was going to come, it just never did! Now last nite i had cramps again and had some brown spotting so i put a liner in and when next went to the loo there was a bit of brownish blood and some when i wiped. Now this morning theres still some brownish blood when i wipe and on the liner.
Whats going on?!

Hi I am also having the same thing. May I ask what the end result was for both of you?

I'm having exactly the same thing. 9 days late. All the pregnancy symptoms. Now I'm spotting brown. I see the doctor tomorrow. Nervous. So badly want to be pregnant!

im having the exact same..getting all pregnacy symptoms..now am spotting brown reddish blood...i took a pregnancy at 4 days late but came back negative..but researched online and it said it could be too early to tell...i have farely regular periods and this is confusing me ....i was on the pill for about a year but ran out and havent had the time or money to get more and have been off it for a bout 4-5months...me and my boyfriend dont ever use protection.. please help!!! 

i was 11 days late then i assume i started had some blood for abt 3 days,stopped then about five days later spotted now two weeks later having some symptoms but not sure..

Hi i have the same situation as yours. Did you find out if
You are pregnant? Took PT after 4 days delayed but its negative. Please let me know

I am having the same problem.

Any answers?

It's driving me nuts, can I get my period or a positive please!

I guess Everyone Is Going Thru the Samething Im 10 Days late Alsoo.. In the Back Of My Head Im thinking Im Pregnant But them Im dignosed with Pcos Soo Probably im Not Pregnant.. But Im Confused I Been Menstruating On Time Every Month

Finally got my period, after 10 days of spottinf. Maybe my mind was keep in it in there. Good luck girls

I'm having the same thing i'm a week late with my period and spotted very light pink and now nothing.  I am having back pain, tired  and nausea breasts are tender could i be pregnant  I went to the doctor and took a preg test but it was negative 5 days ago. still feel the way i do and have 2 kids already but still dont know what to do.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same thing. !0 days late woke up last night with cramps and light spotting, no actual flow....not nearly enough for a tampon. Could I still be pregnant, this would be 21 days past ovulation for me. Any thoughts?