Can excessive masterbate reduce sperm for having baby in the future ? I am 27 years male and I started doing masterbate when I was about 14 years old. I do masterbate 2,3 per day and I want to stop it because I am worried about my pre ejaculation and able to make a baby or not?.plz give me suggestions , I had sex several time with other women and done pre ejaculate after that I can continue sex about 2, 3 hours with hard penis and during that time I was done about 3,4 times but cannot ejaculate sperm ,,why ??? And how can I improve ?.. I only ejacultion sperm in the first time within 2 sec when Having sex...

Health Guru

Hi. I wouldn't matter if you masturbated 5 times a day from when your start to produce semen or if you never masturbate your body continually makes sperm to replace old if you don't masturbate and ejaculate old sperm will just get absorbed into the body.

I'm not sure what the second part of your question is but as far as I can work out your asking about multiply ejaculation?

The first time you ejaculate during masturbate/have sex you will produce maximum semen every ejaculation through out multiple orgasms the amounts produced will get less until you finally have a dry orgasm.

Hope this helps :-)

I ejaculate so quickly in the first time like 2 sec , after ejaculating I can continue sex with hard penis at the same time but I cannot ejaculate sperm when I am done in the second time,, I just feel I am ejaculating but no sperm?? Why??

Health Guru
What I would suggest you do is practice self control to stop the premature ejaculation so you last longer before you first ejaculate, not every guy can have multiple ejaculations even though they can remain erect.