Can female mastrubation lead to pregnancy?

Anonymous wrote:

Masturbation can in no way cause you to get pregnant. It can not cause
AIDs or any other disease.

The only way that I have ever heard of masturbation becoming a problem would be if an individual were to be so psychologically attracted to it that they allowed it to interfer with their daily routine, ie..jobs school, family.

It will not make your genitals fall off, cause you to go blind, or slow your growth. For males, it might actually help with your prostate. For females, it in some cases allows them to learn what "feels good" and assists them
with sexual intercourse.

Seriously, I am really surprised at how often this question comes up. 

Here is a biology lesson:

Pregnancy is created when egg and sperm come together. Sperm is only produced by males. Female masturbation, like, by yourself cannot cause pregnancy because there is no sperm anywhere near you. Masturbation may cause pregnancy if you do it together with your bf and he has sperm on his hands or you do, and you then finger. Even that is pretty unlikely, but not impossible. 

So nope, there's no need to worry that masturbation creates pregnancy if it's just you masturbating by yourself. 

sir i ejaculate before time round abt 1 min. i ve been doing mastrubation for 8 years . kindly help me out . im very tensed piz show me way out %-)
. how to increase my time of mastrubation

Wow, looks like someone never had health class.
See, the man has something called "sperm," and the woman has something called the "egg cell." When a man ejaculates into a woman's vagina, the sperm travels to the egg cell and im pregnant it.
Masturbation will NOT cause pregnancy if it's just you, because you alone can not create a child.

Anonymous wrote:

Only if you masturbate with sperm.

mastrubration can not lead to pregnancy. Here how it goes a man has a cell called sperm cell and a woman has a cell called egg cell,,, when a man ejaculates a sperm cell through the vagina (this can only be done during sexual intercourse) a new fertilized egg is done which is called zygote,,this zygote then proceeds to the uterus where pregnancy usually takes place. Mastrubrating that leades to pregnancy is impossible because in order to make a fertilized egg/zygote (or a baby) you need a sperm cell. PS:im twelve this question can be anwered by simple elementary!

No, masturbation in no way can cause pregnancy. The only way to get pregnant is to have a sperm cell from the male to fertilize the egg cell in a woman. (This can only be done during sexual intercourse.) In order to get pregnant, you HAVE to have a sperm cell. During female masturbation, you have absolutely no way of having any sperm enter into your vagina. So no, you can not get pregnant by masturbation.

good becuz i had masterbreed this month and ive been gettin fatter and stomach pain soo will i be pregnant or not and im scared becuz my dad will kill me

Plz tell me i mastrubreed for the first time that ws last week nd now i missd my periods im gettng fatter im afraid cz my dad is gnna kill me :-(

Health Guru
Hi with out any male sperm being involved in your masturbation then it's impossible to get pregnant.

Thank u for ur good post now I am feeling calm

Hi I need help learning this can anyone help me I have a problem over masturbation and I think I'm pregnant and I've never had sex or I've never inserted something inside of me never, but I do masturbate a lot , can I be pregnant? I'm scared I'm only 15

Samee but I've never had sex I don't even have a boyfriend but I'm scared of being pregnant for masturaing too much