Hi, im currently in the depo shot but have been exsprencing bloating for the past couple of months its been getting worse now. I have back ache and pains in my belly like its going to exsplode. It becomes worse juring the night and i suffer from cramp, back ache and im always needing a wee every 5 mins, i actually feel movement but it could just be gas. In the morning im still bloated this has never happened before only started doing it for the past couple of days. i dont eat alot, ive actually had to watch what i eat because of it ive cut out all fizzy drinks ect to help my bloating not get worse. i actually feel and look pregnant i dont know if its because of the depo shot that this is happening to me. I did a pregnancy test today and it came back negative, it was a cheap pregnancy test though. Its getting me worried now as it could be something serious ... whats your advice ? should i see my doctor ? help ! leah

I would get another test done to be sure and if it comes back as negative i would consider going to the doc

Make sure the test is reliable