Ok so I had sex with 2 men back in 2013 one was my bf at the time and the other my ex but I remember having sex with guy number 2 first twice on November 2nd 2013 then with guy number 1 the next day November 3rd 2013 I was 8 weeks pregnant on December 17th I believe my due date was July 31st but my son came two weeks early on July 19th my son it's currently 8 months old now my question is whose his father guy number 1 or 2

Hi Jazmine,

You'll need a DNA test.  That's the only way to know.

Your LMP should have started around October 24, 2013 based on your estimated due date (40 weeks gestation).

Having sex on November 2, day 9, and November 3, day 10, would be just before you ovulate.  Ovulation would be expected sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle but sperm can survive up to about 5 days. 

Hope it helps.

Right the first day of my last menstrual was October 24 and lasted for about 5 or 6 days I know sperm last for up to five days I had sex with guy number 2 twice going into November 3rd because it was midnight when it happened I know it's hard to tell because it's so close and I am getting a DNA test done but just guessing could it be guy number 2 or 1 whose sperm reached my egg first

We can't tell by guessing. Not all sperm "swim" at the same rate.

The DNA test will answer the question definitively.

Sorry.

Thats great advice.