PLEASE HELP I DONT HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO TURN TO.

So it"s been 3 days since i've had unprotected sex, i didnt go all the way, it didnt even last for a minute, but now today i feel like i wanna get sick and im getting really bad cramps in the place where my right ovarie is, i want to take a pregnecy test but it takes more than 3 days to get a actaul answer, and after 72 hours a plan B birth control wont work... wont it?.... i'm so confused and scared... i have nobody else... just plz help me....  i'm on;y 14 years old and im not ready to have a baby... and knowing that i wasnt even ready to have sex....

you can always take a morning after pill (plan b). Even if you arent pregnant and take one, it won't hurt you. Its better to be safe than sorry.
The first time I had sex, it changed my period and cycle completely. I was afraid of being pregnant as well. But I wasn't, chances are if he didnt actually "go" inside of you, you arent pregnant. take a plan b, and a hot bath. Let us know how things turn out, good luck!

Chances that Plan B would be effective are not all that great, I'm sorry to have to say it, but it;s the truth, since it has been more than three days since sex. However, there is also no way that you would feel any pregnancy related symptoms three days after sex, chances are far likely that your body just is reacting to what happened, as Rider57 said. Any chance that the pain might be related to your period? Or was the sex too rough maybe? 

r u pregnant now? its been 2 years...