I had unprotected sex on the 8th of febuary and have had cramps on and off since the 9th and some viginal pain with some back pain could I be pregnant

Hey, i'm a guy but sorry i do not know where else to turn. On the 13th of feb i believe , i was making out with my girlfriend. She started giving me a hand job and i was rubbing her vagina at the same time. I ejaculated into the air and it landed on her vagina near the top. (she is hairy down there, idk if this matters) She was soaking wet so idk if some slipped down there or whatever, but i got her to wipe the area with a disinfectant wipe. Coincidentally, her boobs hurt a bit and she said they feel tender and they seem to get a little bigger. (she's 22 btw) It's too early to say if she missed her period because last month she had it on the 26th i believe. She doesn't want to take a pregnancy test and i wont be able to get her to take a plan b pill either. Is it possible that she is pregnant from this? I asked her and she says she isnt sure. I am freaking out.

Hi Jes

Anytime you have sex there is the chance of getting pregnant, but the symptoms don't necessarily indicate that. But was 8 Feb a fertile time?

1. What date did your last period start?
  2. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)? 
  3. What date do you expect your next period to start? 
  4. What dates have you had sex since your last period?

Hi Frank
Whatever happened on 13 Feb, it is now too late for the Plan B pill.
If her last period started 26 Jan, and she has the typical 28-day cycle, then she would not likely have been fertile 13 Feb, but that would suggest her period is due now. However, if she has a 31 day cycle, then 13 Feb could possibly just have been a fertile day. In that case, her period would not be expected for the next couple of days. A pregnancy test could be taken after her next due period has failed to arrive.

She got it today. Phew. thank you for the reply though!

That's good. Pleased to help