I am pregnant but not sure of my child's father! My due date is February 27 and my last period was on May 21 and I know if I had a 28 day cycle my due date would be feburary 25 which mean I ovulated in June 4 but my ultrasound say February 27 which means I have a 30 day cycle and I ovulated on the 6! I had sex with a guy on June 4, but he pulled out and he told me he had a vasectomy 2 years ago because he has 5 children already and I also had sex with my ex on the June 6 and he actually ejaculated in me! I know it was dumb but we all make mistakes and also I'm having a boy and they say boy sperm is Y chromosome and the swim faster but die quicker the female sperm meaning I had to concieve the day of ovulation ! Who child would you guys think it is?

Hi Tashe,

A few days in due dates is insignificant. 

Either man could be the father.  Sperm can survive for about 5 days. 

The pull out method is unreliable.

The big question is did the guy on June 4 who had a vasectomy ever go back to make sure it actually worked? 

You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.

That's true but I'm pregnant with a boy! And they say girl sperm and live up to that long boy sperm does within a day or two! Meaning I had concieve on my ovulation date and the guy I was with on June 4 we always had sex and I never gotten pregnant but as soon as I hAd sex with the guy on June 6 I get pregnant ! So I believe the vasectomy should have worked I can't say! But I Am getting a DNA with the guy I had sex with on June 6 but i still want to kinda know before hand and the guy I had sex with on June 4 said "I'm shooting blanks, so I'm not worried"?? I don't know what to think!!

Boy/girl does NOT matter. That's an old wives tale.

If the guy on June 4 was "shooting blanks" then he is not the father. Did he follow up with testing after his vasectomy though?