can u get pregnant even if your not ovulating

Well.... Yes and No..

Sperm can live in your body for up to 5 days.. So Say You ovulate on July 6.. You say "Well I'll have sex TODAY, and not have sex again until July 9"..Because an egg will die within 48 hours..

YOU COULD get pregnant because the sperm can live long enough to fertilize an egg.. So although you did not have sex WHILE ovulating, you could still get pregnant..

IF a woman is HAVING a period then she IS ovulating, because that is partially what trigger the bleeding..The egg dies, and there are hormonal changes... If you are unsure whether or not you ovulate, you should consider using a testing kit.

what if u had sex a day before your period and the sperm is inside u can it reach the egg in a day?cause i have my period so im ovulating can the sperm already have reached my egg ?

parker

Yes.It can live for 48 hours before the sperm dies.It is very possible it could have fertilized an egg.Always keep in mind that a male has ALOT of sperm and it only takes one to get you pregnant! so if your not looking to have a baby then always use some sort of birth control.I have a two year old and it only took one time of having unprotected sex for me to get pregnant.I had no idea i was ovulating because it was obvious...i thought that one time with out a condom wouldn't hurt..I was wrong.Now i am trying to get pregnant and can't! hah..Its funny how things work.

Well, I have a question.... I ended my period on May 22nd, and had sex that night. The condom broke! I know, go figure!... Anyways, I have done many ovulation calculator since then and they all say that my most fertile days started May 25th. I have also been experiencing lots of pressure, and uncomfortable feelings in my uterus type area. I took a store brand test and it came out negative, but I think it was just because it was too early to tell! I have 3 kids already and I know that every one is different. Could I be pregnant? HELP! %-)

i had sex on the 6th of july and my period came on the 15th of july during the 6th and the 15th i have not had any fertile days and no ovalation days but on the 24th my fertile days began and then on the 29 i oalated can o still be pregnat even without and egg.

i had sex on the 6th of july and my period came on the 15th of july during the 6th and the 15th i have not had any fertile days and no ovalation days but on the 24th my fertile days began and then on the 29 i ovalated can i still be pregnat even without and egg.

MY PERIOD WENT OFF LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO AND LIKE 3 DAYS AGO I GOT SPERM IN ME 2X FROM MY HUSBAND SO I MEAN AM I OVULATING NOW OR WHAT??

Last night I had sex and the condom broke but he pulled out before he went, but it was on the bed and I sat on it.... Can I get pregnant from that?

i have a question,

my last period was may 15th and it is now june 30th and still nothing?

i took 2 clear blue digital test and they both said not pregnant?

but my body feels different i feel sick at lease 1 time a day and i get headaches from know where

i have cramping in my lower belly and along the sides of my belly i really want to know but i dont want to pay

a doctors bill for nothing my lower belly is hard and when i get the cramping up the sides of my belly it gets hard too?

and my pants wont button??

could i have just got pregnant right before my june period and its to early to tell on a test??

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! WITH THE JOB I DO I REALLY NEED TO KNOW ASAP!

THANKS!

Icebreaker wrote:

THIS IS TO ICEBREAKER, Im wondering if you have too many abortions is it possible you might not be able to have children? I have had 3 only because I was very young and would not have been able to take care of the child and the father passed away. But i think i could be pregnant and Im still young and not sure if i can do this..So i just want to know if 4 abortions would be very bad to be able to have children again? thank you

THIS IS TO ICEBREAKER, Im wondering if you have too many abortions is it possible you might not be able to have children? I have had 3 only because I was very young and would not have been able to take care of the child and the father passed away. But i think i could be pregnant and Im still young and not sure if i can do this..So i just want to know if 4 abortions would be very bad to be able to have children again? thank you

I didn't have sex exactly,like his penis touched like the outside  so it didn't go in but nearly did.And it was also the day i finished my period.Do you think i could get pregant?

You should have about a 14 day grace period right after your last say where you are very unlikely to get pregnant

yes there is nothing imposible

hi i had sex with my husband on the 21 nov and my period begins in the next 6-7 days could i still get pregnant . even if its not my ovulation time