So on Wednesday (today is Sunday) I kind of had sex. I'm a virgin so I was really right and I could honestly say that barely passed the head of his penis went in and not all of it did at all except when he pushed in once but still barely halfway through. We did that for two minutes (half of a song I was playing) and I asked him to stop because I didn't wanna do that anymore because it hurt. (He wasn't wearing a condom) he was nowhere close to cumming. I know you can get pregnant from Precum, so I'm worried that maybe I could have gotten pregnant. I can't say if there was any however I'm sure there was because I've had oral sex and there's constant Precum (never with him before though) but with other guys there is, I've never touched him before so I don't know. And during the two minutes it kept coming out of me, so it wasn't even two straight minutes of "f*****g". I told him afterward I was worried and blah and that he didn't Precum but I'm obviously still worried. I know it has only been a couple days, but so far I don't see (or feel) anything irregular with my body. What worries me the most is that it was during my ovulation week, which is the week or days after my period. Today is the 16, I did this the 12, my period ended on the 5, and I started ovulating from the 9-14. I used iPeriod which is an app for tracking your period. I've been using it for a very long time and it knows exactly when I get my period from the Patterns. The only time it was wrong I was three days late and that was a couple months ago. I'm supposed to get my period on the 28, and that's about two weeks away. I can't stop worrying! What do you guys think?

Cum can really get trought fabric so I wouldn't worry about it. :)