So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last Wednesday and Thursday okay I get it people we should of used a condom before you guys judge I know in stupid I get it. It just happened and we were too caught up. So there was this one time when I was on top of him but my vagina wasnt near his penis and he cummed a little bit and I saw a little bit of white stuff. Then after that like a few seconds after he got on top of me and stucked it in. He's gonna tell me he didn't *** when he cummed earlier so I don't know he's confusing me I asked him was your tip dry he was like it was but I'm not sure it looked dry and he also told me when I ****** you I wasn't that turned on so like what the hell I'm not trying too become a mom at this early age so if you guys know I need honest answers did the sperm dry out cause I've researched and it says it takes a few hours the room we were in was warm and was there still a little bit of sperm on his penis he just didnt see it? I'm not sure if he precummed but he's really confusing me and I am stressing out right now don't ******* judge me I've learned my lesson don't have sex without a condom. I'm not ready for a baby yet I guess if I don't start my period by the end of this month I have too take a test. Honest answers please.

Hi Sarah,

Precum can come out when he is aroused or just before he is about to ejaculate.  It is normally clear.  If it was whitish it may have been semen.  Yes, he can "leak" semen without ejaculating too.

Even if you don't see precum, just inserting his penis can "squeeze" it out.  If he has recently ejaculated it likely will contain sperm.

There is the risk of pregnancy with any sexual contact.

Good luck.

Okay thankyou I guess wiping off with a tissue doesn't do anything what about a towel my friends bf cummed in her cause the condom broke and he didnt realize so be wiped off the cum on him with a towel I don't think it was wet and she never got pregnant

My bad lol wrong post she had the same name I was confused sorry