On new years eve, my boyfriend and I had sex. Im 16 and hes 15. He was a virgin, and I hadnt had sex in quite a few months. We had sex 2 days after my period had ended.  As we were lying on my bed and getting sensual, he pre-came on the inside of his boxers long before we had sex (I dont mean to be descriptive but its important). 
As we decided we were going to have sex, we both picked a condom to use. I told him that once he ejaculated, to grip the base of the condom to hold in the semen, and then we proceeded to use it. But before he came, he gripped the base of his penis and stopped himself from ejaculating, then pulled out. We discovered that the condom had broke towards the end of it (It slipped out a few times) 
Immediately, he desperately started to masturbate to make sure the didnt ejaculate. Once he finished, there was far to much semen for it to regenerate in that short amount of time.. I want to say it was about 7 minutes. And he said it was a lot more semen then usually comes out of his ejaculations.
Im not supposed to start my period for about another two weeks, and earlier today I got cramps that I usually get from PMS. And we didnt have sex while I was fertile, seeing as it was 2 days after the final day of my period...
We're both worried, but the chances of me being pregnant are very slim, arent they? :/

Hi Noe,

You were fertile.  Your fertility INCREASES after your period, it is the lowest just before.

I'm not sure what you mean about "regenerate."  You were having sex, he pulled out and gripped his penis so as not to ejaculate.  Then he masturbated and ejaculated.  Where does "regenerate" come in? 

His sperm can also live about 5 days in you.  That's the issue.  Did you have sex a second time?

On a typical 28 day cycle, you'd ovulate between days 11-16.  I'm assuming your period runs about 5-6 days, so if so, and you ovulate early, there is a chance.

I mean he didnt ejaculate twice, he just gripped it and we panicked, then he mastubated. So I was just re-enforcing the fact that he didnt ejaculate twice and inside of me. His semen never touched my vagina, only what was left of his pre-cum, if there was any at all.

After he ejaculated, is there any way that any of his precum could get in you?

If yes, then there's a good chance of pregnancy.
If no, then it's likely you are not pregnant, but it's always possible.

I was clothed when he ejaculated... So are we over reacting? :/ I honestly dont think I'm pregnant but he's new with all this and hes really scared.

If no sperm or precum (after he ejaculated) got into your vagina then you aren't pregnant.

You just made my day <3 thank you so much.. he needs to read this and he'll be so happy