your bf is putting on the wearing a condom and you ask him to put just the head in but it doesnt go all the way in cause its too big? after that i gave him a hand job and that was it..I CANT BE PREGNANT IM SO SCARED!!

Why did you want him to do this unprotected honey? Anyway even though the chances ARE there - because ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you stand the chance of becoming pregnant! I think you are OK? As long as there was NO sperm inside your vagina! So fingers crossed! You HAVE to ALWAYS use protection ALWAYS!

He had protection on the whole time....could I still be pregnant?

Good! And NO you can't be pregnant! When you try again, when he is about to ejaculate have him pull out immediately and ejaculate into the condom away from your body - this way you wont have an OOPS! OK? So relax and you will be fine! And rememebr ALWAYS use a condom even if you are on the pill! Good luck and health!