so just about an hour ago i was at my boyfriends house.. we started doing things like kissin , but den we were both naked..well i had an underwear & he had boxers.. but den he took my underwear off..& we were un top of each other & he started to hump me & to actually put pressure..is it possible to get pregnant just by doing dat but not having his penis in me? then he asked me to go all the way because i was still a virgen.. i was really scared but i said yes ..he put his penis in me but a little bit .. then he asked me if he could go deeper & i said yess but his whole penis wasnt in me..my last period wasnt recently because im supposed to get it like this week.& we used a condom & he didnt ejaculate inside me because he wasnt even close to it..& we just stopped & he just pulled his penis out ..is there a chance im still pregnant though? ive been reading stuff like after loosing your virginity & like it says alot of people bleed & are sore & i didnt bleed & my body isnt really sore.. so did i even loose my virginity & could i be pregnant?

Just to make sure you DID use protection?! If so then you are NOT pregnant! To become pregnant you need Seemen inside the vagina - even a little inside or right at the opening it can happen! IF there was protection and NO semen then you are fine! And also you DID loose your virginity today! Just because your hymen didn't break doesn't mean anything OK?

yes we used a condom but i dont kno i guess im just freakin out because it was my first time & like im scare if the condon broke or something.. but i dont think so because he wasnt in me for long at all.. like it was bith of our first time so we didnt want to go crazy with it.. like he was caring enough to ask if wat he was doing was okay and asked me when i wanted to stop ..but i have another question.. is it possible for a person to get pregnant just by being naked with a guy and just laying on top but like his penis not going in at all (like just humping on top of each other without a condom or anything)?

Hi Selena! Dry humping will NOT get your pregnant! There HAS to be semen inside the vagina! And EVEN if there was semen on his underwear sperm start dying immediately! And they HAVE to be able to get inside the vagina! So ALWAYS ALWAYS use protection and NEVER chance it OK? Good luck and health honey!