okay i need help... me and my boyfriend were at his house and we were alone and we were getting in the moment. i was in a dress and just had panties under. we were "dry humping" and he was in his boxers. he wasnt wet or anything, but i was. could there be a chance i might be pregnant? ive been told no but i help more answers.

I honey I GUARANTEE you that you are NOT pregnant! You need sperm - inside the vagina - your lubrication is made up of salts, and similar liquid to what sperm swims around in! So don't worry about this! And also IF you both make the decision to have sex, make a promise that you will ALWAYS use protection. and have your partner, pull out and ejaculate into the condom - OK? This will come as 2nd nature and ths will protect you honey - and him! hope this puts your mind at ease. And just be careful that you don't get carried away OK?

thank you so much for calming my nerves i needed that alot. i talked to me boyfriend and told him what was on my mind and everything is great now. im not nervous as much then i was. i started my period today so im happy about that. but thank you again.