my boyfriend penetrates me with his penis like for a few times but because were both scared hell make me pregnant we agreed he wont wet me with his sprem...inside my vagina...then he cant control anymore he let it out in my underwear not inside my vagina...im scared can i get pregnant with a situation like that ...im really ignorant with this his my first :-( :-(

Hi honey! Due to the fact that he HAS penetrated you, you CAN get pregant! IF there is ANY sperm whatsover on his penis or even a drop of ejaculate you can get pregnant! The ejaculate in your underwear is a non issue! BUT the penetration is!!! He should NEVER penetrate you unprotected! So you will have to hope and pray that your period comes on! And take a test! Also has he been with other girls? If so you might need to be checked out for a Sexually Transmitted Disease!!!!!! So take your health into you HANDS and DEMAND he wears a condom! Because you could end up being pregnant AND having an STI! So be careful OK and ALWAYS ALWAYS make sure he has a condom on - this is YOUR boyd and YOUR future!

i just finish my menstration like last feb 23 and we done this feb.27 is it possible im really scared ....i cnt be pregnant cause im just 17 what can i do to know if im pregnant??? pls help

uhm can you explain to me the part were you said of a drop of ejaculate cause...i dont understand that time when he penetrate me hes not letting out anything yet like the sperm so can someone explain

You can't see sperm right?! So in 1 drop of ejaculate there are about 1000 sperm!!!! So if youre boyfriend had precum or just a little bit of ejaculate inside the tip of his penis, then this WILL contain about 1000 sperm and ALL it needs to get you pregnant is 1!!! So because he penetrated you the chances of sperm being there is HUGE! He will know if he ejaculated he WONT know if he has sperm on his penis! Ovulation is usually 14 days after the 1st day of your period! Your egg can last upto 48 hours and sperm can last several days! SO the chances of you ovulating AND sperm being there are BIG! Does it mean that you ARE pregnant - we don't know! So you will have to do the waiting game! Actually I just thought of something since you had unprotected sex yesterday you are still in the window to take the morning after pill/plan B! You have to take it within 72 hours of unprotected sex! So see if you can get some from your pharmacy!