Okay, so, i've made really dumb decisions lately, so please don't tell me so! I'm freaking out, and need all the help I can get. Alright, so, Last two cycles, I have taken Next Choice (just like Plan B) twice. And no, not just meaning both pills for one try. But both pills both time, meaning I've taken about four in about 2 to 3 months. Both times I had my period, and all was good.
But now, I have nothing. I've never kept track of my periods in the past, but the last LATE period I had was around November 1st. It is now Decmeber 7th, and nothing! I did have about 3 days of brown spotting in between these two dates, but tthat's it. since then, i've had awful cramps, headaches, discharge, back pains, and a fever. I'm scared becuse i didnt have sex, but i could understand how something easily slipped. I've reserched and those are all side effects of pregnency, but i'm hoping with all my heart that these are also from taking such a high dose of hormones so close together. Plus, i've never taken birth control, so my body is not used to the hormones period, no less the amount in the morning after pill. And no, i haven't taken a pregnency test yet, i want too. but havent been able to yet.

What do you guys think? PLEASE HELP! I'm absoutly scared out of my mind,

oh, and also, i have been nauseous, but haven't actually puked.

Instead of researching “side effects” of pregnancy you should have at least glanced at side effects of the morning after pill you took – few lines of text really aren’t that much and they could save you from a lot of worrying and fear. I don’t understand how do you mean that something might have slipped but you didn’t have sex. How else would you get pregnant? So, to answer your question – after morning after pill next period is expected to be early or late, with or without spotting and with either heavy or light bleeding. That’s from official side effects leaflet. So something is going to be weird after the morning after pill and chances are that you gotten pregnant in these conditions are really zero, so calm down, you are not getting anywhere with feeling like this.

Thanks nikols, for a response!
What i meant by something could have slipped was, my boyfriend might have been in me for a few seconds. Which I know is really unlikely to get pregnent from, but I'm sure there's still an extreme slight chance. From precum maybe?

Also, what really scared me was the few days of brown spotting after the period I got from taking next choice. I thought this was maybe implantation bleeding. And it still could be, i'v had no period to this day. But the stress is maybe delaying it. I've also researched and learned that the spotting i experienced could be from the previous period, which mine was very heavy compared to my normal flow. It could also be from fingering I as well learned, which happened a few times in the last month.

You’re welcome! No, the brown spotting wasn’t implantation bleeding. Brown spotting after period is regular thing to happen. It just means that whatever is left of tissue inside your uterus is cleaning up, as you found out yourself, or for that matter, fingering could be the reason. Implantation bleeding doesn’t happen in every pregnancy. In fact, in most cases it doesn’t happen. This kind of bleeding lasts less than a day and it happens few days before period.
You know how big your “extreme slight chance”? Getting pregnant from precum is like winning a national lottery. Or even less probable. And again, don’t worry yourself when you yourself can see that there is no real reason.