I always thought that my little nephew is bad behaving child but now I started considering the possibility that he might be having some behavioral disorder or whatever. So what do you think of impulsive behaviors in children – I mean does a lack of attention and extreme impatience and impulsive behaviors could be the sign of some more serious behavioral disorder?

Regarding the symptoms you have described it is more likely that your nephew is suffering from ADHD-attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and is more common in boys than in girls; ADHD is usually manifested with hyperactivity and impulsive behaviors but also the genetic factor might be the cause. Anyway if his behavior is weird than it would be a wise thing having him controlled by some psychotherapist for I think that if treated impulsive behaviors in children might be well controlled by some CNS stimulants or even better some behavioral therapy.