Hi, I am mother of 6 years old boy who is very impulsive and he is very often making some jokes and causing small troubles. Parents of other children are very often complaining on his behavior but I think that he is acting like that because he is full of energy. I would like to know if someone else had similar experience with his children.

Hi, my soon was acting similar several years ago and there were moments when I didn't know how to stop him. I was thinking also that he need to spend his energy but my good friend told me it would be good to visit doctor because it may happen that my son is suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Fortunately it didn't happen but I would suggest you to check it.

I have the same problem. My son is six. He has trouble keeping his hands (and feet) to himself, especially in class. I don't think it's ADHD. My husband has ADHD and his mother said that he could not sit still to read,watch a movie etc. when he was young. His teacher said his activity is not mean spirited, just mischivious, and playful. But, I don't know how to get him to sit still and listen in class, and keep his hands to himself while playing with friends.