Hello! Can you tell me something about social disorder in children? My 3 and half year old daughter is behaving oddly or I am exaggerated. The thing is that in my husband's family there are two cases of autism and as far as I know autism is a form of social disorder and I wonder if it could be detected in such young kids like mine. The thing is that she moves and walks weird, she even speaks oddly and basically everything she does is so uncoordinated-sitting, standing and even speaking though she doesn't prefer speaking at all, to me it looks like she already has her own world where there is no room for somebody else-she even doesn't detect not a single word I am telling her. Do you think this might be some sort of social disorder in children and if so I would like to hear what could have caused it and what's the best social disorders treatment in children? Thanks much!

First of all I don't think you exaggerate especially regarding the fact that there is family history that is social disorders related in this case we discuss autism -and it is not rare that autism runs into family for it basically is an inherited form of social disorders and is recognizable in children of very young age - it could be detected even in age of 18 months - so if your kid is behaving the way you described plus you have this genetic issue going through the family it is very likely your kid is suffering from some sort of social disorders in children such as autism or it might be asperger's syndrome or ADHD disorder-those are all social cognitive disorder that are treatable with the proper behavioral and speech therapy and I would always advice to combine those psychotherapy with the special diet called GFCF diet that has shown very good results in reducing the social disorders symptoms in children-it may take longer than a year but those who had tried this diet claim it helps a lot. And as for the social disorders causes in children the things are not perfectly clear but that is for sure it has something to do with some brain abnormalities that creates difficulties whenever it comes to interaction with environment and the genetic factor is also very involved here.