Hello. I'm 35 year old mother and I'm pretty worried for my little daughter’s health. She is only nine years old and just recently we have found out that she suffers from some behavior disorder called Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity (ADHD). We first thought that there is problem with her vision and her ophthalmologist told us after examined her that she must wear glasses.
But few days ago, in her school, a group of doctors did small research called behavioral optometry. The have came to the conclusion that she suffers from this disorder and that problems isn’t in her vision but in her stereopis and visual motor integration. She was prescribed with some Adderall.

Hello. I'm very sorry about your daughter and I will try to help you with some information about this specific problem.
In this behavioral optometry test the doctors measure the ability of students to move the eyes across a sheet of paper, the ability to use both eyes together at the same time, Stereopis-binocular depth perception and visual motor integration- the ability to transform images from a vertical to a horizontal plane. So the cause of her disorder wasn’t in some simple eye diopter but the much more complicated. You have mentioned that she is described with Adderall. Adderall contains amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, which are stimulants and this drug is used to improve a patient's attention span, increase his ability to follow directions and decrease distractibility among children ages three and older.