I’m aunt of a so called bad behaving child of age 10. Actually, I want to hear some other’s opinion on what are the differences between being hyperactive and behaving badly. I must mention that he is rather to be nervous and unsociable than bad behavior. Is there any way for him to get this over with, and what could have causes this? I have to accent that most of the time he spent closed in the house, since their parents are very busy at work. But when socializing with others he’s behaving very badly.

At my opinion it is likely that your nephew doesn’t get enough attention, first of all by his parents. I must stress here that it is normal that parents go to work, so they’re absent most of the time, but afterwards they need to pay full attention on socializing with their own child in the right way. This actually means that the quality is of much more importance than the quantity. In other words it’s better to spent less time with the child but quality time where he’ll learn things, getting familiar with his environment, avoiding usage of bad words. It seems that many important things were missed regarding his education, but as it is said – it’s never too late. You’re curious what hyperactivity is? If a child runs about or climbs on things constantly, if he has a problem staying seated, or he moves even while sleeping, in one word if he is always “on the go”, than he is likely to be hyperactive. So, these children are overactive and often they have a difficulty paying attention. There’re many factors that causes this behavioral disorder: family problems, discouragement, stress and so on. My advice for you is to go and ask for a pediatrician advice on this who will probably involve child psychologist and behavioral pediatrician. I think that this could help.