I'm on Yasmin (or rather, Ocella - generic Yasmin), and have been for 6 months. The past two months, I've had some issues with my birth control - specifically, I haven't taken it appropriately. I tried to manipulate the time I got my period, and so I didn't take the last few pills last month. Then this month, I accidentally skipped one pill entirely, and I took a few pills very late (up to 4-8 hours after the time I usually take them). I also lost my days-of-the-week pills container, so I'm 3 pills short this month.
I've had unprotected sex, without my partner pulling out.
I do not have any major signs of pregnancy. I've had no morning sickness, no sore breasts, etc. However, I'm a few days late. I assume this could just be from the weird pill schedule, and so I don't really want to go out and buy a test only to get my period in a day or to. I am stressed slightly, though.
I have been enormously tired for a week or so. Every day, I've been sleeping 9-10 hours, unable to wake up for school some days. I've also taken 2 hour naps every day, mid-day. I've been having hot flashes too - very uncommon for me, being that I'm only 23. I'll go from being cold (It's getting chilly here) to so hot that I have to remove all my clothes in minutes. My basal temperature has been about 99.1 for the past few days. I've also had pretty bad gas, which I never really seem to have.
I don't know if I'm PMSing or stressing out or what. Any thoughts?