Hello, folks. Lately there has been some increased family tension. The thing is that our kid has been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. I guess we are all nervous for this. I wonder if someone can help us with some good advice. We would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, folks.

Hi, there. I think that your reaction is something usual. Kids with ODD are often very difficult for their environment. At the end, the kid starts to make all people nervous. However, you should understand that ODD is a mental disorder. You should take your kid to his psychiatrist regularly. Only then he will feel better. You should also consider family counseling. It is recommended for family members where there is a ODD case. Bye!

Hello. I agree with the previous post. It is known that kids with ODD have influence on entire family. It is normal that there is an increased family tension. That is why I also agree with family counseling. Believe me, you need it. My friend who had kid with ODD went for it. All family members went for counseling. I hope this will help. Bye!