Hello, folks. My friend has been forced to give up her kid. I cannot talk here about the details. However, separation from the child caused the start of the anxiety disorder. I would like to find out something more about this event. I would appreciate all who can answer me this. Thanks.

Hi, there. I haven’t understood you well. I cannot understand who got the anxiety disorder. Separation anxiety in children is characteristic for kids. Its symptoms vary depending on the age when they get separated. If the kids are bigger, then there is crying or whining. They are shy. They do not speak much. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello. I am sorry to hear that. You haven’t mentioned if you have a contact with this kid. If you have, you should easy for him this separation. You should schedule some brief separations. You can do it after napping or eating. You should consult an expert about this. I am not so familiar with this. Good luck with all! Bye!