Hi, guys. I have a kid that lives in my neighborhood. I really don’t know what’s up with him. He has been showing some cruelty to animals that he had never showed that before. His mother says that he has been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. I would like to know if this is possible. Thanks.

Hi, there. I have read something about ODD. As far as I know, these patients show rebellious behavior. They oppose to authorities. I haven’t heard about this animal cruelty. However, this can be in your neighbor’s case. Maybe he wants to make some noise and draw attention. You should suggest his mother to seek for a professional help if she already hasn’t. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hi, there. I am sick of these people who hoarest animals. And the worst thing is that there is an excuse for them. I think that these kids should be taught a lesson. I have read symptoms of ODD. As far as I know, they oppose to authorities, not to animals, although it is mentioned on one website. I think that parents should pay attention to their kids. However, they should also be more severe when it comes to animal cruelty. Don’t mind me talking like this since I am animal rights society member. Bye!