Hi, folks. I have a friend that started behaving strangely lately. I wouldn’t say it is puberty. I would say he has oppositional defiant disorder since he has been having constant defiance as the symptom. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thanks for replying to my post.

Hello, there. Oppositional defiant disorder belongs to a group of mental disorders. These kids are hostile and disobedient. They also show defiant behavior towards authorities. Of course, this can be normal at some range. But kids with oppositional defiant disorder have this behavior that goes beyond the limits of normal behavior for this age. If you suspect on this, you should make your friend consult an expert. He should talk to someone. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck!

Hello. My friend had a kid with oppositional defiant disorder. This disorder is not easy to handle with. He always refused to obey orders from adults. He was always trying to upset others. He was always anger and bitter. These kids need special approach. I agree that an expert should be consulted. Please, let me know what you decide. Bye!