Hello, folks. My closest friends’ kid has been diagnosed with anxiety disorder. He is regular with his psychiatrist, but I would like to know something about my friends. Is psychotherapy needed for parents as well? What are your experiences? I would really appreciate all your replies. This will mean a lot to me. Bye!

Hello, there. Anxiety disorder is very difficult for a child. However, it can be exhausting for parents as well. Imagine you must be ready for work, but take care about a child with anxiety disorder. I really admire those people. I think that psychotherapy is a good choice. This will help them to be stronger. I hope everything will be all right with your friends. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, everyone. My sister had similar problem with her kid. He was diagnosed with anxiety disorder. Her husband and she were at the end of their nerves. I was the one who came up with an idea of psychotherapy. At first, they were totally against it. However, at the end they agreed to try. I think they felt less pressured after it. I hope your friend will feel the same way too. Good luck to all! Bye!